Time & Location
Feb 14, 2024, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM CST
Clay Pit, 1601 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701
About the Event
A HAUNTED VALENTINE'S AT THE CLAY PIT!
The Night Owl Podcast is the award winning paranormal podcast of Austin! Now they are taking their in-depth research and personal experiences to a new level, offering haunted evenings and tours at select haunted sites featured on the show. Each event will be an immersive experience designed for serious paranormal enthusiasts. This special Valentine's Haunted Evening at the Clay Pit will include the following:
- MEET N GREET: The haunted Bertram Hall will be reserved for guests to sit and mingle with creator and host of The Night Owl Podcast, Stephen Belyeu.
- VALENTINE'S BUFFET: This ticket purchase includes a catered Valentine's buffet that will include rice, naan, samosas and three popular main entrees (Vegan/Vegetarian option will be available). Drinks are not included but can be purchased at the event.
- GUIDED TOUR OF THE ENTIRE BUILDING: An in-depth guided tour of the entire building and hot spots. The tour will include detailed experiences the team had while investigating this location, new stories, theories, and evidence surrounding the case, as well as new discoveries that have surfaced since airing the episodes. All of our tours include well-researched history of the location.
- TAROT READINGS: There will be a Tarot reader available for individual or couple's readings. Tips are encouraged!
- PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION: A group investigation led by Stephen will be held in the upstairs Bertram Hall, which is off limits to the public.
- SPECIAL NIGHT OWL COCKTAIL MENU: A Night Owl inspired cocktail menu will be available for guests to order off of, however, drinks are not included in this ticket purchase. They can be purchased at the event. Mocktail options will be available.
Estimated duration of the entire event is 3 hours.
This ticket purchase includes all the above listed, but does NOT include drinks. All drinks must be purchased from the restaurant directly.
*Please note this event will involve traversing multiple stairwells, making many portions of this tour inaccessible to those in a wheelchair or unable to climb or descend stairs safely.
Location: Clay Pit (https://www.claypit.com/), 1601 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701
Arrival: Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to start time, but please ensure you are at least on time at 6:30 P.M. and make your way up to Bertram Hall where your event host Stephen Belyeu will be greeting you in our reserved area.
There are no refunds on Haunted Evening bookings.
By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing that you and all attendees seeking admission with this ticket have read, understand, and agree to the event's Terms and Conditions.