We all know how times have changed. As humans we have had to adapt to this new normal in the current health crisis. One of the most recommended (often required) practices by the CDC is to wear face coverings to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 to protect yourself and others. So we've released a small run of limited Night Owl cloth face masks. This soft and comfortable mask is made with three layers of 100% cotton. Help slow the spread and preserve medical-grade gear for healthcare professionals. Finish applied containing silver and copper providing antimicrobial preservative technology for the mask. One size fits most adults. Not for children under the age of 2.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) now recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings to help protect our community.This mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected. (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high -intensity heat source or flammable gas. The Manufacture, Custom Ink LLC, and The Night Owl Podcast, LLC make no warranties, either express or implied, that this mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- Screen Printing
- 100% Cotton
- Soft and breathable
- Stitching may vary slightly
- Comfortable ear loops
- Do not add chemicals or disinfectants to this product
- Not for children under the age of 2
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry high
- Contains silver and copper, some individuals may have skin sensitivities to metal and ions incorporated in this product. If skin irritation occurs stop using the mask immediately and consult your primary care provider.