Sat, Oct 17|
Jourdan-Bachman Pioneer Farms
Free Range Spirits RSVP
Looking for a fun-filled, yet Covid-safe, event to get into that Halloween Spirit! The Night Owl Podcast is proud to announce the Fall event of the season - Free Range Spirits at Pioneer Farms! Featuring an outdoor market, food trucks, ghost tours, costume contest and a drive-in horror movie!
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
Jourdan-Bachman Pioneer Farms, 10621 Pioneer Farms Dr, Austin, TX 78754
About the Event
FIRST 60 RSVPs WILL BE SENT A PRIVATE LINK TO PURCAHSE SPECIFIC TICKET FOR THEIR ATTENDING PARTY. EVENT IS LIMITED TO 60 TICKETS
E V E N T D E T A I L S (may be subject to change)
Looking for a fun-filled, yet Covid-safe, event to get into that Halloween Spirit? The Night Owl Podcast is proud to announce the Fall event of the season - Free Range Spirits at Pioneer Farms! The event will be held on the grounds of the 90 acre pioneer homestead that was featured on The Night Owl Podcast. Gates open at 5 pm and the list of events scheduled for the evening include:
- MARKET OF THE MACABRE - an outdoor market with vendors selling crafts, jewelry, oddities and collectibles from local artists and practitioners. Market will also feature some divination and reading booths that have modified their services for social distanced offerings! Open 5pm - 9pm
- FOOD TRUCKS/CONCESSION - A variety of food, snacks and drinks will be available from local Austin food trucks and Pioneer Farms General Store. Open 5pm - 11pm
- AUDIO GHOST TOUR (must purchase seperately) - Premiering on this night, a unique, specially designed ghost tour featuring recorded history and ghost stories of the many haunted sites on the farm. All you need is your phone and ear buds. Available to take at your leisure from 5pm - 9pm. Tours are sold separately for $15 a person and can be purchased on-site using your mobile device. More details will be emailed to attendees.
- COSTUME CONTEST - Join in on our own take on the Halloween Costume Contest. We will have a backdrop located in the Market area for those who wish to dress up in their best Halloween garb and enter the contest. Simply snap a selfie or have buddy take the photo and post it to Instagram with #freerangespirits2020 and tag @nightowlpodcast. A winner will be chosen by the Night Owl Team and displayed on the big screen prior to the movie. Winner gets a fun prize donated by Big Top Candy Shop! Photo entry deadline - 8:00 pm Winner announced 9:00pm
- GHOST STORY PRE-SHOW - One of the Austin area’s talented storyteller’s will take the stage prior to the featured movie and share a true personal ghost story. 9:15pm
- HORROR DRIVE-IN - We felt like a classic late-night drive-in would be a great way to close out this spooky Halloween-themed night. Get comfy in your own vehicle, grab those snacks, and get ready for our feature presentation of John Carpenter’s “The Fog”. Movie starts at 9:30 pm.
C O V I D - 1 9 S A F E T Y
This event will be following the Social Distancing Guidelines and Facial Covering requirements as set forth by the CDC and as mandated by the State of Texas.
- Facial Covering/Masks - Masks are REQUIRED for entry onto the property. All attendees, event staff, vendors, and volunteers are required to wear a facial covering at all times while in “Mask Required Areas”which will include the parking lot, market, restrooms, booths, concession, food trucks & haunted buildings on tour. No exceptions. There will be designated “Mask Break Zones” and spaced out seating spread out across the festival to accommodate mask removal and social distancing while resting, eating, and drinking. There will be limited quantities of Night Owl cloth face masks and bandanas available for purchase on-site, but everyone is required to bring your own facial covering. If a guest is found without their facial covering inside a “Mask Required Area”, they will be gently reminded to wear it. If they are found to be without a facial covering a second time, they will be removed from the event without a refund. No exceptions
- Social Distancing - All attendees are required to maintain a minimum of six feet between them/their party and other event guests. Lines for the Vendors, Food Trucks, and Rest Rooms will have a limit and be marked for 6 foot social distancing. If a guest is found not respecting the minimum six feet distance, they will be gently reminded once. If they are found violating the six foot rule a second time, they will be removed from the event without a refund. No exceptions
- Restrooms - Lines for the restroom will be limited and follow safe social distance protocols with six foot markers on the ground. Designated cleaning staff will clean/disinfect restrooms frequently. There will be disinfectant spray and paper towels for guests. Masks are required inside the restrooms at all times. No exceptions.
- Hygiene - Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, etc. as quantities may be limited. We also encourage good hygiene by throwing trash in designated receptacles and washing/disinfecting hands as often as possible. There will be a few hand sanitizing stations in place throughout the property as well as volunteer staff disinfecting restrooms, dining and mask-break zones regularly.
- Costume Contest - For those wishing to partake in the Costume Contest, a facial covering is a required part of your costume. Guests will not be allowed to remove their facial covering for photo entry. We encourage you to incorporate a facial covering into your costume. Additionally, full face Halloween masks are not allowed at this event. We must be able to visibly see everyone is wearing proper facial coverings.
- Vendors/Food Trucks - customers will be limited to one person/party at a time at all booths and vendors. Safe social distancing of 6 feet or more will be in place. This is a cashless event; please come prepared with digital or card payment options if you plan to spend in the market and/or on concessions. Some vendors will be accepting Venmo/PayPal.
- Dining Areas - when eating or drinking, patrons are asked to remain stationary and away from “Mask Required Areas”. Designated “Mask Break Zones” and spaced out seating will be spread out across the festival to accommodate mask removal and social distancing while eating/drinking.
- Ghost Tour Safety - While on site, social distancing will be in place at all times - this includes the parking lot, buildings, restrooms and trails on the property. Facial coverings will be required in these areas as well. While on the trails, away from “Mask Required Areas”, masks may be lowered for your personal comfort. However, we ask that you wear your mask when approaching or passing others and maintain a safe social distance of six feet or more. Please be courteous of others on the trail as well. If you see that someone is already at a site, pause to give them time to explore and move on before approaching the next stop. Following these guidelines will ensure not only a safe, but also a fun experience for you and all the guests at Pioneer Farms.
- Age/Pets - No children under the age of 12 or pets will be admitted to the event. This is an event designed for adults and anyone under the age of 18 needs an accompanying parent/guardian. The feature film is rated R and some vendors in the market will have items considered inappropriate or not suitable for children.
- Be Courteous - While Night Owl team members and event volunteers will be enforcing the rules throughout the evening, we respectfully ask that you please employ the use of sense and courtesy while attending our event.
- Violators - Anyone found to be in violation of these rules will be issued a single warning. If found in violation again, they will be escorted from the event without a refund. No exceptions.
T I C K E T I N F O
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing that you have read, understand, and agree to the event's Terms and Conditions.
No refunds or exchanges, however, if the event has to be postponed due to weather or city ordinances regarding the pandemic, all attendees can request a refund or hold their ticket(s) for the rescheduled event. If you or anyone in your party feel ill, have known symptoms, or have had direct contact with anyone that has tested positive in the past 3 weeks, DO NOT ATTEND. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to maximize the space allotted and still maintain a Covid-Safe event, we are only offering 60 parking tickets to this event. Before making your ticket purchase you'll need to know the final number of passengers in the vehicle including the driver.
1 Vehicle - 1 Person - $35
1 Vehicle - 2 Person - $45
1 Vehicle - 3 Person - $55
1 Vehicle - 4 Person - $65
1 Vehicle - 5 Person - $75
1 Vehicle - 6 Person - $85
Pair up with your spouse, your partner, your roommate or anyone in your quarantine bubble and carpool to this awesomely spooky night!
*Self-guided Audio Ghost Tours are sold separately for $15 a person and can be purchased on-site using your mobile device.
If the event has to be postponed due to weather or city ordinances regarding the pandemic, all attendees can request a refund or hold their ticket(s) for the rescheduled event.
Q U E S T I O N S
Check out our event FAQ!
C O N T A C T